MotoPrint Error with RAZR Maxx

jagman96

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I just tried to print from a networked HP LaserJet 3030 printer but all it printed was a paper that says "PostScript Error"

Object in Error: findresource
Error: unrefinedresource
Error Description: Named resource instance cannot be found.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I searched online (in this forum and on the net in general) for a while but cannot find any answers. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Dave1441

bubbadog

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Works fine with my Epson. Is there a WiFi connection? It only prints with a WiFi connection. Did you add the printer in MotoPrint?

omahaorange

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I use a kodak inkjet that is not wireless. I had to download the MotoPrint app to my PC, and ensure I had a wifi connection via my router. Then set up the printer in my phone via the Razr's MotoPrint app. It actually works flawlessly.

Dave1441

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for your replies.

Yes I do have the Laser Jet 4000 Printer added to MotoPrint. The PostScipt Error actualy prints on that printer.

What I did find out, is the PostScript Error occurs when I'm trying to print an Email message. But when I try to print a .docx attachment file, it then prints ok.

This leads me to another question, is there a way to convert an email message to a .docx file?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae