LTE switch widget

litesout

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
My gf picked up a RAZR last night. Overall, I like it, not sure that I'd like it more than my GS2, but its nice. Most of the day the phone will probably sit in her pocket or will be used for calls, texts, etc so having the LTE radio on would be an unnecessary drain on the battery. Does anyone know of an LTE toggle widget that works with the RAZR?

Disturbed_Angel

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I am not sure of any direct toggles, but there are several widgets that will open the specific settings page so you can switch between CDMA only and CDMA/LTE when you click on the widget.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Or you can just go into the Settings > Wireless & network > Mobile networks > Network Mode > then change it yourself without a widget.

litesout

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
A widget would be a necessity for her, she's not overly technical. What's that widget called? I'll look for it in the market tonight.

litesout

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, we downloaded that one last night. Its not ideal, but it'll work. I was hoping for a toggle, like you can get for wifi, bt, etc.

WilburNJ

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, we downloaded that one last night. Its not ideal, but it'll work. I was hoping for a toggle, like you can get for wifi, bt, etc.

Yeah, I'd like a real toggle too, but I use 4G Toggle for now until someone comes up with one....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

lowboydrvr

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I believe that I read somewhere that Google is not allowing programmers to change the code required for directly access the 4G/3G toggling (which is why the current widgets only allow access to the 4G/3G menu instead of the actual action itself).

Brandermill533

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I have a question about toggles in general for the razr. My current phone has a few toggle buttons across the top of my drop down notifications panel. Does the razr have this feature? I know there is a power widget on most android phones, but I was wondering if there was something built in.

Thanks.

BlkWolf03

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
What about Widgetsoid (called Widgetsoid2.x I think) or Elixir2? Both have a option for Mobile Data On/Off and both can be placed in the notification area if wanted.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Some custom roms will have this like Eclipses. As far as stock goes, no there isn't. Maybe ICS will have it? :confused:

Sent from my Eclipsed Droid RAZR via Tapatalk II

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma