Did they really not send me a SIM card?

xxsomethingxx

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a droid razr on Sunday and received it today with my dismay that I can't start my phone up without a SIM card. If I had ANY idea the phone wouldn't come with one I would've ordered one to get here with the phone, I ordered the phone online and previously had the DX. Am I really going to have to run to the store to buy a SIM card or am I just missing it?

ussastro

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
mine was mixed in with the folder of papers and was shrink wrapped in a what looks like a small booklet labeled verizon 4g lte. its about 1 1/2 by 2 1/2 size.:)

dmcman73

May 20, 2010
Visit site
The SIM card is always mounted to a plastic card that looks just like a credit card and it is never pre-installed in the phone before shipping, you have to break the SIM card out of this plastic card and install it yourself. You may have just missed it since it looks like a credit card and can easily get lost in the stack of papers they ship with the phones. If you still can't find it then you can go to any Verizon corp store and they can supply you with a free SIM card and activate the phone for you at the same time. Try not to go to a third party vendor store that is an authorized Verizon dealer as they are very stingy with their SIM cards, Verizon usually sends them one SIM card per phone they receive and they don't have extra's.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a droid razr on Sunday and received it today with my dismay that I can't start my phone up without a SIM card. If I had ANY idea the phone wouldn't come with one I would've ordered one to get here with the phone, I ordered the phone online and previously had the DX. Am I really going to have to run to the store to buy a SIM card or am I just missing it?

When I purchased by Bionic they forgot to include a SIM card. I ended up picking one up at the local VZW store.

Sent from one of the following: Galaxy Nexus, Bionic or Xoom using Tapatalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz