No ics any time soon.

tyrthas

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but it will be worked out. If you do accidentally switch to ffc just go to manage apps. Force Stop camera and clear its data. Lol

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M[R]

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So I finally got to the bottom of this. Motorola is releasing 16 new phone this year. 7 of those phones will have 37 new colors. But baskin robbins heard about the 37 new colors and said we are suing because they were the originators of this 37 flavors. Then apple said screw all of you steve jobs with the originator of the actual ice cream sandwich. You see its all so very simple, and thus we wait.

Tapatalk via Razr Maxx or GNex

PeninaD

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
At least VZW is confirming it will be coming...just not when.
Ice Cream Sandwich Coming to Many Verizon Wireless Smartphones

03/06/2012

Verizon Wireless will deliver a tasty treat to many smartphone and tablet customers this year - Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS).
It’s a frozen snack that many in the Android community have been eager to try since ICS launched in December 2011 on the Galaxy™ Nexus™ by Samsung. The redesigned user interface includes many cool enhancements, including upgraded multitasking capabilities, notifications and Web browsing.

Wondering if your device will receive Ice Cream Sandwich? Here’s a list of Verizon Wireless 4G LTE devices currently scheduled to be upgraded.

HTC:
•HTC ThunderBolt™
•DROID Incredible 2 by HTC
•HTC Rhyme™
•HTC Rezound™

Motorola:
•Motorola XOOM
•DROID BIONIC™
•DROID RAZR™
•DROID RAZR™ MAXX™
•DROID 4
•DROID XYBOARD 8.2
•DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Samsung:
•Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 10.1
•Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 7.7

LG:
•Spectrum™ by LG

We will continue to update this list as additional details become available throughout the year. Also, follow @VZWNews on Twitter for additional upgrade announcements.

invalid_user

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What I hope is the delay is that they are trying to make sure there are not apps running in the background that do not need to be. So we can have a better battery life.

I am sure they have heard the complaints about the battery. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante