Upload/quick upload videos to Facebook possible?

CPB

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Guys, this might seem like a dumb question but I'm trying to figure this out on a RAZR... I am unable to find any option to upload a video to Facebook right from the gallery, using the "Video Share" option or the "Quick Upload" option. It just doesn't have an option for Facebook, it shows Email Accounts, Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa (Gallery), YouTube (Gallery).

A Facebook option appears when attempting to share or quick upload a Photo however, and it works fine for uploading photos. The built-in RAZR functionality for Facebook is being used (FB account correctly added).

Please let me know if uploading VIDEO to FB using the built-in FB functionality works.... thanks!

whymista

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to know, I've never had the need to do it yet but I can foresee needing it soon.

Least it will stay at the top.

CPB

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Whymista :) I know it can be done by installing the official FB app, but I'd like to know if it's at all possible without having to install yet another piece of software. My Thunderbolt has upload of video available thru Facebook for HTC Sense (built in) so I assumed the RAZR was similar... just looking for some confirmation yea or nay :p

invalid_user

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I cant remember if I downloaded the FB app.

Try to long press on the vid and then select "share" on mine I do get the facebook app at the bottom.

I think it may be the app I dont know I hope you find a way. It should be as simple as uploading a pic.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
You have to download the official Facebook app and when you share it, it is in the bottom of the share list. On your downloaded apps. I know the tbolt had it built in. And you were able to tag people with the sense Facebook app.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

azn_man_down

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Edit: Ah, OP said video. I think the gallery app might have it, but the official app might be your best bet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

CPB

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Alright thanks for the confirmation! A bit surprised that the razr gallery doesnt have it since this is a more advanced phone than the tbolt but oh well. Blur vs sense i guess :) Will dl the official app. Again, thanks to all you for your insights!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34