Anyone else having problems with Social Networking widget?

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
For the past few days the Social Networking widget hasn't been syncing. First I tried to remove the account and start over, but that didn't do anything. I looked at the settings for the Twitter sync in My Accounts and both sync Twitter and sync Contacts are checked. The problem is the sync Contacts shows an error that says sync is having problems and will return shortly. Well, it's been over three days so I figured I would see if anyone else is having any issues. I'm probably at the mercy of whenever Blur wants to start behaving again, but I wanted to bring the issue to the forum anyways. Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this.

KayIslandDrunk

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I use it hourly and the only problem I have is that it sometimes hasn't synced for a few hours. I assume that's from my smart action to disable data though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, Kay. Yeah, I have Smart Actions set to disable data too. I would randomly run into problems with the sync from time to time, but never like this. I took it off the screen for now. I'll just return to it in a few days and see it anything has been resolved.