Can't upload pictures or send to email address

Sandylove

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I love this phone because I can take a picture and quick load it to my email address until yesterday it shows it sending but is not in my email. I sent to a phone and they received it. tried typing in email address and send as a message but not there in my email or another persons, I go into my Yahoo email and attach a photo and it sends to my email so why is phone not sending quick upload to email address that I have been using and it was working since i got phone over a month ago. I love this Razr because of that feature but something is deffinately wrong can anyone help?

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
If you aren't rooted just take it by a Verizon store. One thing I love about Verizon is 90% of all there stores are open till 9pm and some even later on Fridays.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sandylove

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
If you aren't rooted just take it by a Verizon store. One thing I love about Verizon is 90% of all there stores are open till 9pm and some even later on Fridays.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Should I take it in to Verizon to get rooted or replaced

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
i had this problem. i did a hard reset and it worked all of a sudden. i couldnt send emails or mms. Not to facebook or twitter. nothing. but i did a hard reset and it worked.

Sandylove

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
i had this problem. i did a hard reset and it worked all of a sudden. i couldnt send emails or mms. Not to facebook or twitter. nothing. but i did a hard reset and it worked.

Ok is hard reset the same as a factory reset? If not how do you do a hard reset on the Razr? Thank you for replying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude