text from 900080002021

mixinc

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
after the last handcent update i start getting a text from 900080002021 after each visual voicemail.
it says to go in and restart my visual voicemail.
anyone have this prob?

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I've got the same issue. Is this a VVM or Handcent issue? Is Handcent mistaking a VVM message notification from Verizon incorrectly? Or did Verizon change something on their end? I agree with the OP, it seems to have started with the last Handcent update.

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
When I called Verizon last week on this issue and made a post about it @ http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-razr/166953-visual-voicemail-issues.html, they informed me they contacted Handscent on the problem. Handscent told them in the next update they would fix it. This is an issue with Handscent and not Verizon. Handscent is intercepting hidden messages Verizon uses to send the VVM notifications.

Reactions: cadzilla74

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I believe this issue was fixed in the April 30th update. I didn't get a text today when i received a Visual VM.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Why not simply blacklist the number on Handcent?

Wow! Thanks. I'm having a similar issue with a Google text message that I couldn't get rid of using GOSMS. I didn't know that you could blacklist a number. This worked for me!
Thanks alot.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2