I just bought the hdmi cable last night and i hooked from my phone to tv and not a damn thing happens, just says no signal on my tv, what do i do???
    06-18-2012 01:25 PM
    DId you go into the HDMI setting on the phone and make sure it is set to display correctly?
    06-18-2012 01:43 PM
    I guess i clicked on settings then the hdmi and slide it around but nothing happened
    06-18-2012 02:08 PM
    If your cable is working correctly then your RAZR will automatically prompt you on what to do.

Are you using a custom rom or are you stock?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    Ry likes this.
    06-18-2012 10:16 PM
    I vaguely remember having to use the HDMI settings on my tv to get the phone to play nice.
    06-19-2012 12:10 AM
    I just got a RAZR and I am having problems with netfix over hdmi not staying fullscreen. It stays full screen for about half a second. And then shrinks and puts about a one inch black bar around the video that is playing. All other video streaming apps play just fine it is only netflix that i am having problems with. Is there some setting I am missing? I didn't have this problem with my droid charge.

06-19-2012 12:42 AM
    Queenzombie on the notification pull down when hdmi is hooked up there is a manage hdmi menu make sure that it is set to mirror

06-19-2012 12:46 AM
    I just bought the hdmi cable last night and i hooked from my phone to tv and not a damn thing happens, just says no signal on my tv, what do i do???
    06-19-2012 06:55 AM
    You might just have the wrong hdmi input selected on your TV. Sounds silly, but very common, also could have a bad connection between the hdmi and phone, just give out a lil wiggle and that might work.
    06-19-2012 06:57 AM
    One more quick thing, once you pug into phone be sure to select" Mirror Image"
    06-19-2012 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD