So I upgraded my razr to ICS last night OTA. Now I have no pictures from any of my contacts in my sms app. I was using GO SMS Pro, thought it was maybe that so I installed Handcent, still nothing, checked the stock app and still no photo's.....This is really irritating!!! Everything was fine before the upgrade. All my contacts have a picture sync with FB but on sms there is nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    How hard is it to do a hard reset on the phone, would that work? I am not rooted or anything.
    06-30-2012 05:00 PM
    So I upgraded my razr to ICS last night OTA. Now I have no pictures from any of my contacts in my sms app. I was using GO SMS Pro, thought it was maybe that so I installed Handcent, still nothing, checked the stock app and still no photo's.....This is really irritating!!! Everything was fine before the upgrade. All my contacts have a picture sync with FB but on sms there is nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    How hard is it to do a hard reset on the phone, would that work? I am not rooted or anything.
    Stock app shows no pictures either?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    06-30-2012 05:13 PM
    stock app for texting shows pics, but handcent does not...
    06-30-2012 05:41 PM
    stock app for texting shows pics, but handcent does not...
    I have the same issue. Go SMS Pro and Handcent don't show the contact pictures from Facebook. If you "separate" your Facebook contacts from Google contacts in "People", and you have a picture for your google contact then the picture will show up. For some reason you can't see Facebook contact pics in either app.
    06-30-2012 05:54 PM
    They don't show in my stock app either. I have since tried a factory reset and am in the process of syncing my contacts, but nothing is showing yet. Very annoying
    06-30-2012 09:38 PM
    I am having the same problem. Razr Maxx, ICS, GO SMS PRO - no contact photos showing up.
    06-30-2012 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD