Widget missing after ICS update

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I can't find the pre Installed android GPS widget in ICS. It was in Gingerbread. Help would be appreciated.

I believe the single function Motorola toggle widgets are all gone in Motorola's ICS implementation.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

SOLO#AC

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
You can still use Motoprint. Find your document, long press and select print. Or go to System Settings, System, Printer Settings

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
You can still use Motoprint. Find your document, long press and select print. Or go to System Settings, System, Printer Settings

Yep. Motoprint is still there, but only appears when you print something.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

sdrolz

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Almost all of my app shortcuts and many of the widgets show 'loading' or not responding. I use the GOLauncher and battery Info widget which still seem to work, but many of the app shortcuts inside the app folders read 'loading' and don't work when clicked on. I understand might be a GOLauncher issue, but is anyone else experiencing a mass app or widget short cut breakage? It's not just one. It's easily half of what I have. This and the battery drain are killing me.

KayIslandDrunk

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Switchman and notification toggle are good replacements for those widgets. We should be happy that motorola is minimzing their apps (since similar are available for free in the market anyway). This will lead to faster/better updates in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo