keyboard disappearing while typing??

Kevin Free

May 26, 2016
Visit site
Just started today.

Mid text, while typing, the keyboard part of the screen will just disappear back to the bottom of the screen.

touch it to type again and it takes like 10-15 seconds to reappear, type a few more words and it drops back down again.

REALLY annoying!

Anyone else have a simmilar issue??

..on ICS

I have the same issue on my GPad F

starlight33

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
I have that same problem. Every time I'm typing or texting my keyboard would disappear and its hard and for it to come back. Its really nerve recking.

brbf16

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Mine started today.

Recently updated SGS6 to 6.0.1

So far only using Telegram (every time I try to type text). Very annoying! I'm about to stop using app and go back to whatsapp.

Tried already clear keyboard cache. Also update, reinstall & clear cache for Telegram app

EMM

Justin Small1

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
yes, I have same thing on nook tablet, running jellybean.
keyboard very slow to appear or fails altogether to appear when I click in a text entry field. If it does finally appear then it may disappear for no reason while trying to input something. maybe it will come back, maybe not. makes tablet virt. unusable. Thumb keybd, or Swift, or default keybd, doesn't matter.

A separate issue -?- browser often just poof disappears, back to desktop. I go back to browser, now all tabs gone.

JB is my first experience with android. so far I hate it. hate hate hate it.
Is ICS better? or gingivitisbread?

I should have stuck with nook simple touch, read good, intelligent books, & forget this tablet stupidity

Only a few things running but almost no memory left - don't know if this is specific to nook or not
will these ever be fixed?
how why do people put up with this crap?
brainwashed by TV and George bush I guess to think after 911 they should invade Iraq and go buy stuff to be happy. Nobody dare notice or say that it's all crap - the Emperor's new clothes for 21st century.... Stupid little brain dead consumers.

WTF did I just read???

FifthElement_5E

Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
This is old thred but here it goes.

hi people, I fix this by disabled this input. (Google Korean input) (Google Pinyin input) (Google Zhuyin input) this option can be found in. settings/App/All.
I have her install this languages and I can't removed Ider, so I disabled and all works much better and faster.
Hope this can help.

sandy_h

Mar 14, 2018
Visit site
Keyboard disappears while typing messages on Google phone 2 , it is very annoying almost to the point of air mailing it across the room.

Nick Post

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
This is old thred but here it goes.

hi people, I fix this by disabled this input. (Google Korean input) (Google Pinyin input) (Google Zhuyin input) this option can be found in. settings/App/All.
I have her install this languages and I can't removed Ider, so I disabled and all works much better and faster.
Hope this can help.

I've dissabled all of those long ago and I still have the keyboard crash all the time.

-Google Pixel XL - Facebook 99% of the problem, Gboard keyboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21