Got my stolen phone back but its flashed for Cricket

LoD_Cin

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I got my stolen RAZR back but the guy already flashed it to work on Cricket. How do i get it to work on Verizon again?

mfldmike

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't you just download an official signed Verizon ROM and flash your device. Should include the ROM and RADIO files to flash back to Verizon without it having to be rooted.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

LoD_Cin

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I tried flashing using the RAZR utility 1.8 but it didn't seem to work all the way. Data works but i can't call out or receive calls. I've never flashed a phone before and that seemed like the easiest way to try it. The utility says its the official Verizon fastboot, is there another ROM and Radio i need to try?

mfldmike

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Call Verizon and tell them you would like to manually program your phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

LoD_Cin

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
All fixed. The RAZR Utility was updated to 1.81 and i didn't see the update. It fixed the batch file to flash the radio again after wiping all data. It's back to stock and working!

LoD_Cin

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
no it was lost at a bar. The door man found it but lied about not seeing. My friends and i started getting calls the next day from an unknown guy named steve. The door guy that night was also named steve. I know the manager/owner of the bar and told him about the calls from steve. He talked to the door man and got the phone back but not before steve flashed it to work on Cricket.

LoD_Cin

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
That's what i ended up using. Sorry I just called it the RAZR Utility in my earlier post. I highly recommend it, very easy and straightforward

Last edited:
Reactions: bradenfontaine

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
But once a device is reported lost/stolen, can it be put back onto VZW service again? Even though you are the owner but I thought once that happens, that phone can no longer work on VZW no matter who has it.

bryann22

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
But once a device is reported lost/stolen, can it be put back onto VZW service again? Even though you are the owner but I thought once that happens, that phone can no longer work on VZW no matter who has it.

Mine did, just wiped, and reset EVERYTHING all manufacturer codes....wifey worked at Verizon lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums