Droid Razr Jelly Bean

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
When do you think we can expect Jelly Bean on the Droid Razr? I know Motorola promised the update or $100 but what they didn't say is if there is a time limit on when the update has to be pushed out by. Personally, I am being optimistic and thinking Halloween or Thanksgiving at the latest. but I realize those dates are soon and fast approaching! Hopefully when they said at the conference, " Today starts a new Motorola" they meant it!

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Oh yea, forgot to include their minimum 3 month testing time! Hopefully Google and Motorola being one of the major partners with Verizon can put their foot down and give them a strict timeline of a few weeks!

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Isnt flash not supported on jellybean? If so i dont want to "upgrade" and have an incomplete justice league

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

heartagram616

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I have jellybean on my xoom and flash will still work in the stock browser and dolphin, but as stated above chrome isn't compatible with flash even on ICS.

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
It may be slow and buggy but its mighty helpful for someone that NEEDS to get on a flash based website. Such as me, I always forget about Algebra 2 homework and typically have to do it on my phone. It isn't perfect and I end up wanting to throw my phone at the closest wall but at least I get a grade and now a zero.

Sandylove

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
When do you think we can expect Jelly Bean on the Droid Razr? I know Motorola promised the update or $100 but what they didn't say is if there is a time limit on when the update has to be pushed out by. Personally, I am being optimistic and thinking Halloween or Thanksgiving at the latest. but I realize those dates are soon and fast approaching! Hopefully when they said at the conference, " Today starts a new Motorola" they meant it!

Give it up about Jelly Bean they haven't worked out the bugs on ICS yet. Thats what is wrong with so many phones after they come out with new OS it seems to screw everything up.Apple doesn't have these problems like Android because they take more time to release updates and make sure it's good where Android keeps pumping out more garbage OS every other month instead of leaving things alone when they are working good..

Slayers

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
What bugs are you saying are not working out in ICS? And to say apple is better when most the of new stuff from each update will not work on your older phone but they do it right?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Give it up about Jelly Bean they haven't worked out the bugs on ICS yet. Thats what is wrong with so many phones after they come out with new OS it seems to screw everything up.Apple doesn't have these problems like Android because they take more time to release updates and make sure it's good where Android keeps pumping out more garbage OS every other month instead of leaving things alone when they are working good..

ICS was rushed for the RAZR, IMO.

You know you're going to have to buy a new Motorola phone AND trade-in your non-Jelly Bean phone to get that $100.

In all honesty, the RAZR has to be on the list of devices that are going to get Jelly Bean.

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
The issues on ICS on my device consist of stability issues. I think its something to do with Mototcast but thats just because it seems to happen only once a day and its at the same time every day. Also, it seems there is something wrong with the way data comes into the device, sometimes the notification bar will say there is no service and no data but if I go under settings>more>mobile networks>view signal type and strength it will show 4G or 3G at around 83-96db but all my connections will time out when trying to connect and the browser says it cannot connect. But sometimes it just refuses to connect and requires a reboot. Oh and I'm not even going to go into the lag...

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
look+of+disapproval+black.jpg

sent from the fingers of a Madman
BradenFontaine@gmail.com

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I only use chrome when on my lapdock. I use adobe flash websites because of school. And plus the way pop ups are utilized (in a good way) i need some pop-ups for when paying bills on my phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I think the problem with all new OS updates is that they are a joke to begin with because of crazy names like Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread and Jelly Bean. Sandy is rright why worry about a ne OS like Jelly Bean when they have problems still with ICS on the Razr

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
What about all the stupid animal names that Apple puts out for their desktop and laptop os?

It's not a joke its just names. All you need to say is JB, ICS, or GB and everyone knows what version android you are running.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

roachman55

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
No one said anything about Apple this is Android and now speaking of Apple they dont have these types of problems because they dont come out with a new phone or OS every other weekhomer muscle beer.jpg

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
No, they just come out with the same phone and os year after year.

And don't try to tell me they don't have problems. Everybody has problems, you would think they would be perfect after releasing the same thing for what, 7 years now?

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech