Email Folders missing - Sync with MS Exchange Server

Paul Knell

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I am sync'ing email with my Corportate MS Exchange server. I have about 20 folders on the exchange server. All email drops into my inbox and I manually move the emails around after they arrive. I noticed that a few of my folders are not showing on my Razr. I cannot find any way to solve this. I cannot not manually add a folder from the Razr. It looks like folders can only be added using Outlook when connected to the Exchange server.

Anyone know how to solve this?

epiphone_74

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Make sure all folders under are your inbox. I have at least fifteen that easy and all are accessible that way.. If it is outside the inbox it can be an issue...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Brent Sipl

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Some Exchange folders that were migrated from a previous version aren't compatible. Try changing the name of the problem folder to <name>-old, creating a new folder with the desired name, moving all your emails to it, and then deleting the problem folder. That solved the problem for me.

Neale Forbes

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
This has worked for me too !!!!! No need for touchdown. The rename on the android are syncing back with office 365 in seconds. I am replicating folder structures !