streaming nfl redzone

darkserpant

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a droid razr. Just called verizon and they told me for $5 a month I can get nfl redzone. What I want to do is be able to watch my team play every sunday. Now they said the redzone will play the game in its entirety. Not just clips and highlights. So is there a certain cord or connection device I need to get to connect my razr to my tv. I have an 80"led sharp hd tv. How can I do this? thanks.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I have the HD Dock for the RAZR. Using mirror mode when an HDMI cord is plugged in works well with my tv. Not sure if Verizon restricts mirroring to a tv like HBO go does. It's worth a shot.

Sent from my Asus Nexus 7

KJ78

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I have a droid razr. Just called verizon and they told me for $5 a month I can get nfl redzone. What I want to do is be able to watch my team play every sunday. Now they said the redzone will play the game in its entirety. Not just clips and highlights. So is there a certain cord or connection device I need to get to connect my razr to my tv. I have an 80"led sharp hd tv. How can I do this? thanks.

NFL Redzone won't show your team's full game. You will see scoring and other big plays soon after they happen but you will be seeing the same thing for all the other games going on too.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I have the HD Dock for the RAZR. Using mirror mode when an HDMI cord is plugged in works well with my tv. Not sure if Verizon restricts mirroring to a tv like HBO go does. It's worth a shot.

Sent from my Asus Nexus 7

Last I checked, NFL Mobile blocks HDMI video out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums