is JB a pipedream?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
They've been working on it. They even accidentally released a test build. It would seem like a waste to throw that work a way. Jelly Bean is coming.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
If you want it so bad, go grab the leaked build and flash it. I'm on it right now 2 weeks in and not one single issue.

This area of concern comes up every several months or year when the next flavor comes out and everyone flocks to can't wait to have "xx"

Wait your turn and let them get it right before they release it.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't sweat the small stuff..and its all small stuff.... Ayways.. I already have JB... just want the bug fixes :)

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
LOL.... are you referring to ...ummm... YOU.... cant wait to get it...better get the accidental release...
I just want the bug fixes...I have had JB since end of December...your kinda slow

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
If you already had JB? Why did you post this beginning of the month asking if it was a pipe dream?

No, I'm a flash whore, and ran out of things to try and found the leak so I flashed it. I'm not all about, omg I just so totally can't wait for the next flavor of android, gahhh they are taking forever, I just can't wait any longer.....

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Plus there's not that much different between JB & ICS anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

After running a JB ROM I have to beg to differ! Jelly Bean is a MUCH more polished and smooth interface and it has honestly made the OG Droid Razr into an entirely new phone!

Google Now is absolutely amazing and completely moves past the idea of Siri as being just a "voice assistant" and into the realm of a "life assistant" that knows what you like and how you like it!

Project Butter makes the Razr lightning fast at opening web pages, loading the camera and even launching apps. It is night and day between ICS and JB!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy