screen goes to call list after hanging up

toscakat

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Since the jelly bean update every time I end a call the screen goes to the call list instead of back to the home screen. Lot of accidental dials in the last few days. Anybody else having this issue and can it be changed back to normal?

Mikelikesbikes

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed the same thing. No accidental calls, but still very annoying. I doubt there is a way to change it cause I have looked through settings multiple times. If there is a way I would love to know too.

toscakat

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, I'm going to download that app and give it a try. So stupid that we have to download an app to do something that should just be a regular feature.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded "on call end" and another one called "not call log" and neither one worked. Going to try automatelt next.

I found it very annoying too until I found that the dialer can simply be swiped upward to go back to your home screen. Since I found out it's no longer a problem and for me, not worth installing an app for.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
... Going to try automatelt next.

There's a list of available actions on their website. The call end might be on it. I configured it manually before I realized there was one on the website.

I don't have time at the moment to go through it, but I'll check back later to see if you still need it. :)

EDIT: Just go to the "Rules Market" inside the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech