when I exit an app there is two of them ??!?!?!?!?!??

motarolalover419

May 12, 2013
Visit site
So when ever I exit an app I try to close it but there is two of them it does t really bother me just it sometimes gets confuzzng
Please help
Thank you in advance

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean that you're going to System/Apps and trying to force close the app? Don't bother. In the big picture, it won't save battery--it will probably cost you battery life, because the system might automatically restart the app, thinking that you might use it again soon.

The reason you might see an app listed twice is that the same app might be running a couple of different processes (most commonly seen with Google Maps).

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
e4y9usap.jpg

If you want apps (non-system) to stop running in the background when your finished using them then download the app Greenify from the playstore. This app auto hibernates apps you put on the list, but allows them to work the next time you tap on icon. Do not put any apps on list that you want to keep updated like weather, SMS, MSM, Facebook things of that nature. This app saves battery big time. I can go 2 days on a full charge because of it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

joelbon

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Can you post a screen shot please? This doesn't make sense. It shouldn't do that. Can you start the phone in Safe mode and see if this happens there?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy