my phone keeps AUTOMATICALLY swiping photos to the next photo while browsing my photos in my gallery!!! I swipe my finger left to view previous photo starting from the end working back but my phone keeps AUTOMATICALLY swiping right (direction) to the previous photo I just saw!!! even if I stop swiping it will AUTOMATICALLY swipe right and view the previous photo. but in both cases only does it once until i try to swipe again!!! my phone keeps liking to swipe right on its own while in the gallery!!!
    10-19-2013 08:06 PM
    my phone keeps AUTOMATICALLY swiping photos to the next photo while browsing my photos in my gallery!!! I swipe my finger left to view previous photo starting from the end working back but my phone keeps AUTOMATICALLY swiping right (direction) to the previous photo I just saw!!! even if I stop swiping it will AUTOMATICALLY swipe right and view the previous photo. but in both cases only does it once until i try to swipe again!!! my phone keeps liking to swipe right on its own while in the gallery!!!
    Check that the gallery is not playing the photos as a film strip. You can verify in the settings of the gallery. If the problem still persist, try clearing the gallery cache (system settings > applications > gallery) and see if that helps.
    10-19-2013 08:56 PM