Google Voice Search is broken!!! error message: "Didn't catch that, try speaking again"

Moltres_rider

Banned
Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with voice Google searching recently, it DOESN'T MATTER what I say, I get the message "Didn't catch that, try speaking again" but it works in texts and apps and stuff, but doing a google search with my voice ALWAYS merits the "Didn't catch that, try speaking again" message!!! I tried Google searching the error message using a computer but didn't come up with anything or anybody similar!!! can somebody help me fix this???

Durkules

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: Google Voice Search is broken!!! error message: "Didn't catch that, try speaking again"

I found this as I had the same problem. I went into the google settings ap and found the search language had been changed to hindi, which I definitely do not speak. I changed it back to English and it works fine again. I hope this helps!

Howard Leizer

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Google Voice Search is broken!!! error message: "Didn't catch that, try speaking again"

Thanks so much. It took me a while to find your post, and your advice worked perfectly.

zghortaman

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Thanks so much. Your advice worked perfectly for me as well- although my voice setting changed from US English to Afrikaans. Again thanks- but WTF, Google? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton