Can't view webpage correctly in browser, works FINE with Droid Incredible

suzukibking08

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Looks like a great forum here so hopefully someone can help me out with a problem. I have a Droid Razr for work and need to access a website for it on the go sometimes. The website does not have a mobile version so when I am on the webpage I hit menu>request desktop site and that brings the website up fine. The problem I am having is the phone will not let me scroll around the webpage and only loads what is originally on the screen when it first loads. Then when I try to zoom in and zoom back out, when zoomed out it only shows now what I first zoomed in on. Kind of hard to explain, but I tried this in the stock browser and in chrome Firefox and opera. In chrome it will not even let me zoom in.

My personal phone is a Droid Incredible and when accessing the website I went to settings and just un-checked "mobile views" and the website works perfect, zooms in/out etc, so I know its a setting somewhere on the phone and not the website. I don't get how my old Droid Incredible can get access it but the newer Droid Razr I can't get to work!

Thank you for the help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc