Blank SD card

renee497

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
So I just connected my phone to my computer and imported pictures. However it only imported the pictured from one folder not the camera folder (where most of my pictures are). That was my first problem. I took out the SD card to see if it would fit in my computer. It didn't so I reinserted it. When I unplugged my phone to check it out, I opened my gallery and it was blank. There was a message in the notification bar that the SD card was blank. I had a lot of vacation pictures and other special pictures that I would really be upset losing. Is there any solution for this?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
So I just connected my phone to my computer and imported pictures. However it only imported the pictured from one folder not the camera folder (where most of my pictures are). That was my first problem. I took out the SD card to see if it would fit in my computer. It didn't so I reinserted it. When I unplugged my phone to check it out, I opened my gallery and it was blank. There was a message in the notification bar that the SD card was blank. I had a lot of vacation pictures and other special pictures that I would really be upset losing. Is there any solution for this?

Hmmm.... try using some of the SD card recovery softwares to recover that pics i usually use SD card recovery pro. there are thousands of recovery tools available use it to recover no need to panic !!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay