What RAZR motorola has that others phones are lacking of ??

elissa penn

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
For me, my Motorola is through Verizon, which I will NEVER BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT FROM SINCE THEIR CAPABILITIES OF ACTUALLY COMMUNICATING WITH ONE OF THEIR OWN CUSTOMERS AND MERELY INSTALLING (WITHOUT PERMISSION OR
CONTACTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST),PROGRAMS SUCH AS KITKAT, which I still don't know what it is or does....except F up your phone, I'm almost to the point of switching to T-Mobile..... As I can't imagine they can be any worse than Verizon. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND LOSE VERIZON NOW! THEY'RE LIKE THAT ONE FAMILY MEMBER WHO IS THE CONSTANT PROBLEM AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRY OR SAY...THEY JUST HANG AROUND MAKING YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL

Posted via Android Central App

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
For me, my Motorola is through Verizon, which I will NEVER BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT FROM SINCE THEIR CAPABILITIES OF ACTUALLY COMMUNICATING WITH ONE OF THEIR OWN CUSTOMERS AND MERELY INSTALLING (WITHOUT PERMISSION OR
CONTACTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST),PROGRAMS SUCH AS KITKAT, which I still don't know what it is or does....except F up your phone, I'm almost to the point of switching to T-Mobile..... As I can't imagine they can be any worse than Verizon. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND LOSE VERIZON NOW! THEY'RE LIKE THAT ONE FAMILY MEMBER WHO IS THE CONSTANT PROBLEM AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRY OR SAY...THEY JUST HANG AROUND MAKING YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL

Lets remember that using ALL CAPS TO STATE YOUR POINT is also looked at as YELLING at others. Even if this is your intent its not favored behavior by many and frowned upon. We welcome your participation but it can also have just as much affect if you take a softer and more polite tone with others.

Thank you :)

t0ked

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like someone doesn't know what an OTA update is. She'll be in shock once on T-Mobile and, surprise, her phone gets an OTA update...

In regards to the OP, voice quality and battery life (unbeatable when the maxx hd was originally released) were the two things that made me choose this phone.

elissa penn

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Forgive my use of caps, I did not mean nor was I yelling at anyone within the forum, but only venting because I have yet to receive an answer from either Verizon or Motorola. After trying for weeks, and getting absolutely nowhere with either, sorry but I got a bit heated. I realize on text that it is difficult at times to understand where a person. Is coming from and how to take their text...but again, I did not mean for my "venting",to come off as yelling at anyone in the forum. I don't know the people in the forums so why would I yell at people?

elissa penn

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
You are absolutely correct. I do not know what an OTA update is. I would like to know what it is, if you have time....could you please explain same to me? Thank you

Cattress11

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
I have a Motorola Razr XT912 on Verizon; I know, it's practically a fossil that belongs in a museum. But, aside from some of the cameras on newer phones, I couldn't be happier with the device. Its very fast (Thanks to Clean Master App I installed), has plenty of memory (I do utilize my SD card), the battery life seems proportional to usage, and this phone has been dropped ridiculously hard on many occasions (including once in the running shower) but not a scratch or ding or problem. My phone is practically an appendage I use it so much. I love this phone!
However, prior to installing the Clean Master app, it was lagging quite a bit, and my data signal was all over the place (Going from 4G to nothing while sitting still). I assumed it was because my phone was 2 years old, or I needed an update on my OS. Verizon could only tell me the data signal instability may be related to the railroad running past my house. I went on Motorala's website and waited for over 30 minutes to chat with an expert. The expert asked which OS version I was running, 4.1.2, to check for updates (which I had already done) and of course there were none. He then told me to wait for the next updates to be released, with no time frame other than "soon"; he continued to give me that response when I asked for other ways to speed up my phone, then abruptly ended the chat before I could ask about the portable battery chargers. That's a pretty bad customer service for someone who chose 2 more Motorola devices for other phones on my plan and was planning on getting another for my upgrade. Fortunately I found the app I needed to speed up the phone on my own.
What I need to figure out is how to resolve my data connectivity problem. I have no issues sending texts or calls. But I can be outside, inside, sitting still, riding in the car and I may have 4GLTE or 3G one second, and lose my connection the next. Does anyone know what to do? Any help is greatly appreciated.

elissa penn

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I have a "request before installing updates" on my phone...however that doesn't seem to be working because Chrome, and other GOOGLE devices have gotten through, my Cloud is empty now and I'm missing contacts and docs, etc. That were either in the cloud or just in my contacts. Google+ got on my phone, I didn't purposely install it, I don't want it... But every time I go to delete it , it tells me that I will lose All my google contacts, docs, etc. How do I get my contacts back??? Any help is appreciated!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo