Why is my wifi disconnecting and why do I need to reboot for a temp fix?

A

AC Question

WiFi disconnecting, need to reboot for temp fix

Last night my Droid Razr has decided to disconnect from my Wi-Fi and will not reconnect on it's own! I have to turn it off/on and even then it will only stay connected for 60 seconds or less! I do NOT have Bluetooth or Data turned on and have tried turning the phone off then back on with no success. Also reset my router. I have version 4.42. I have never had this problem until now and it's SO frustrating! Wi-Fi says it is connected but it's not! Please help with this problem! Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Ok here is my question or problem! What's causing Wi-Fi to disconnect on my Motorola Razr?

Last night my Droid Razr has decided to disconnect from my Wi-Fi and will not reconnect on it's own! I have to turn it off/on and even then it will only stay connected for 60 seconds or less! I do NOT have Bluetooth or Data turned on and have tried turning the phone off then back on with no success. Also reset my router. I have version 4.42. I have never had this problem until now and it's SO frustrating! Wi-Fi says it is connected but it's not! Please help with this problem! Thanks!
Have you reset the router? If not, unplug it from the power source for a minute and plug it back in. When it boots back up then reconnect to it and see if that fixes your problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae