So as far as gel/silicone cases go, are there any made specifically for the DX2 or do you just have to use ones made for the DX? Its not a big deal but if I can find one with a cut out or button for the old camera button that would be great.
    07-26-2011 01:40 PM
    This may be a little late to post but I just got my Seidio Active Case for my X2 and it is pretty sweet. It adds some bulk, but after a couple hours, I have kind of forgotten about it. It doesn't have a button cutout or anything for the Droid X camera button, so it is definitely fitted to the X2.

Nick
    08-16-2011 06:33 PM
    I just purchased an Incipio Silicrylic Case specifically for the X2 off of eBay for $20. It is a great case! Doesn't add too much extra bulk either. Also feels great in the hand. I believe right after I bought mine they came out with another, lighter duty case that you can see on their website (I can't recall the name). I know for a fact the Otterbox also came out with a Defender and Commuter case for the X2. They are both exactly the same as on the X just without the camera button...who would have guessed? I think Seidio also has some X2 case, but I'm not sure if they are specifically made for the X2 (without the camera button) or not....I do know that the last time I checked Trident did not and is not coming out with any new cases for the X2, but if your not against having an extra camera button for no reason, I would go check them out too. I hope this helped some!!!!!!
    08-17-2011 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD