Just bought a Defender Series Otterbox for my Droid X2 earlier and it is awesome. It has its ups and downs, but nothing that would make me dislike the case. Its very protective, I must say. It makes the phone look massive. Lol. And its probably a pound heavier. But it is worth it all. The silicone skin around it doesn't get stuck in your pocket or anything. And the built in screen protector does no harm to the functionality of the phone at all. Its very nice. The only problem I have though is the fact that the silicone covers the capacitive buttons at the bottom and it takes more effort to press them now. But still, its good. Money well spent. Anyone else here like their otterboxes?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    07-27-2011 03:14 AM
    i won't protect my phone with anything else. it is bulky but i'm not made of money so it's well worth it.
    07-27-2011 07:46 AM
    I used to use otterbox for all my cases. Then i bought a seidio rugged/convert for my last phone and i wont be going back to otterbox. The otterbox silicone got gooey over a 6 month period, where the seidio has gone ovwr a year and hasnt gotten gooey yet, and i have uswd the phone with the seidio more than the phone that had the otterbox on it. A friend of mine bought a defender for a ip****, and changed to a seidio after4 months, he is happier with the seidio. Keep in mind these are my personal opinions and others may hate the seidio.
    07-30-2011 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD