Carbon fiber skins?

bigboss

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I've been seeing some sweet pics of the droid x with a "white carbon fiber skin" that give the phone a storm trooper look to it. Anyone know if the skin is truly made of carbon fiber material or just a texture look? Anyone have this and can review for us?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bigboss

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't have pics but there are 2 vids on youtube that showcase this sweet look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sqObLinmaY

Just search white carbon fiber droid.x

bigboss

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
s2h,
Is that a wet install? I think the one in the youtube vid i posted is not a wet install.

Either way, when you get it on id love to hear your opinion on it and if it was difficult to put on

s2h2golf

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
s2h,
Is that a wet install? I think the one in the youtube vid i posted is not a wet install.

Either way, when you get it on id love to hear your opinion on it and if it was difficult to put on

Yes. I would have preferred to find one that didn't require the adhesive (supposed to come off easily) but I couldn't find any that looked that cool for the Captivate. It's supposed to be practically indestructible. I'll post my opinion when I get it in and try it out.

bigboss

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it looks awesome but from the description it seems it just "looks" like carbon fiber but in reality it is just a urethrane sticker, not much protection at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34