What Head Phones Do you Guys Use?

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
These:
j3.jpg

JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Travel Case (Jet Black) - Amazon.com

and these:
rf.jpg

Rocketfish Bluetooth High-Definition Stereo Headphones - Amazon.com

dragozoid

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
So you do not use it for hands free Talking just music? Does it have an mike and a button to pause your music so that you can talk on the phone through the mike on your headphones?

Just music. It's just a regular earbud pair like the ones for the iPhone but it's made from some sort of gummy material.

Rachus

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
This JVC - Gumy Stereo Earbud Headphones - Olive Black - HAF130B

Me too, except from this guy on Ebay Offered and paid $8.00, shipped same day.

They sound great, are comfortable, and block most all outside noise. I was disappointed they didn't have right-angle plug (just straight), but an adapter will fix that.

So you do not use it for hands free Talking

FYI, the onboard mic on the phone will be used if your headphones don't have one, so you can hear the caller, you'll just have to hold the phone up to your mouth when talking back, works fine, but not hands-free.

Last edited:

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I use a pair of Skull Candy ear buds on my commute and a pair of LG Bluetooth headphones when I ride my bike. Don't really use my Bose Quiet Comfort with the X but I'm sure it would sound great.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I use ultimate ears 700's. They sound amazing. No mic built in but for sound quality they are hard to beat.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk Pro

sweetsmuckers

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey Cory,

Are those headphones pretty comfortable? Im in the hunt for a really comfy one since i would be using my ex for listeni.g to lectures for hours...i don't care about the price as long as my ear is comfortable and im comfortable.