What Head Phones Do you Guys Use?

Dfresh

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
I depend where I am. At work I have a pair dre beats tour edition. At home I have a pair of monster turbines. Also I have a pair of shure over the ear headphones

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

vor

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I want some that will not crap out in 2 weeks via wire short.

I'm hoping the Zagg's Cord coated in invisibleSHIELD will be good prevention of that also. I went to their site yesterday and the smartbuds are now only $49. I had a 50% off coupon from entering their ipad giveaway so for $25 I had to get them.

I'll let you know how they sound and feel when I get them

Bmilano3161

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I just bought Maximo I590 and they are all treble. I have to push them in my earsto getaget any bass resppnse

I am looking to spenunder $75 and would like a mic if ppssible

Any suggestions?

vor

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I've had my Zagg Smartbuds for about a week now and I'm real happy with them, the best buds I've used (not that I've bought high end ones before). Decent bass for an earbud and Zaggshield coating definitely makes the cord fell a lot sturdier than most. It also meets up to the tangle free claim...

The carrying case is nice if not a little too small for everything to fit into easily

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I use Shure SE420 for my iPod touch as well as my Droid X. When on a plane I use the Bose Quiet Comfort.

You will be hard pressed to find a better pair of earbuds than the Shure SE 4xx and 5xx. Anywhere.