Snap in holster

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Enter your location

I just ordered the VZW snap in holster. They have typos with it so you don't normally see it. Seems decent. Put in the promo code "freeovernt" and it made the item free lol, but it came to an error. :(

wabyrd

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I'd recommend a different holster. VZW did a horrible job on this one. When I put my phone in, it hits the HOME key and repeatedly turns the phone on with the slightest bump. I'm waiting for something better from Seidio.

dmevis

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Horrible Holster

Like others, I found that this holster turned my phone on every time I put it in this pouch. There just isn't enough clearance between the Home Button (which turns the phone on) and this Holster.

Even worse, it requires two hands to put your phone into this Holster. It takes one hand to pull up the spring-loaded clip while the other hand puts the phone into position.

I have owned many cases and holsters for many different phones. This is the worse one I have ever owned. I would strongly recommend you NOT buy this.

sweetsmuckers

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I use the VZ leather pouch looking holster. Gives it good protection. I also have the jelly case and fits perfectly with the leather holster.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Verizon also puts out a very nice black, soft touch hard plastic case and slip-in holster combo - available on their website. I especially like the holster because it's very slim with the belt clasp near the top of the holster. There are small "arms" that grab the sides and bottom of the DX, which faces in, plus the top curves slightly to anchor everything. It's a snug fit, no chance of falling out accidently.

Best of all, the holster works with other cases such as the Seidio ones and one I bought at Best Buy, also a soft-touch hard plastic. I have had this case/holster combo for my other smartphones and will buy the combo just for the holster.

Dfresh

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Seidio makes some of the best holster and cases. Also otterbox makes good cases. The one verizon sells is pure trash and it feels cheap

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I guess I am the only one who likes the verizon one. I am going to use it for a few days just for the heck of it. Waiting on that otterbox...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800