Anyone have a PDAir Pouch?

hkklife

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
No experience with this case but I used PDAir cases extensively back in my Palm OS days (Tungsten T, T3, T5, TX). I think I maybe had a Treo case too back in the day. Their stuff was always pretty well build and well-designed. Maybe not the slekeest or the most stylish but a solid value. Keep us posted as to how this one is.

I'm gonna give Sena another week or so to come out with an ultraslim pouch case then look for alternatives. I too need to keep my phone in my pants pocket all day and need a very inconspicuous leather pouch that's as thin & lightweight as possible.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I had the same pouch for the Touch Pro 2. It was very high quality and worked very well. I've been holding off waiting for Sena because they are a little thinner, but I'm not holding my breath that they will come out with one anytime soon.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I had the same pouch for the Touch Pro 2. It was very high quality and worked very well. I've been holding off waiting for Sena because they are a little thinner, but I'm not holding my breath that they will come out with one anytime soon.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : Droid X Leather Cases UltraSlim for Motorola

in case you didnt see it. pre-order...ships mid september. im in for one. im a dock guy, so a case doesnt work for me between the desk dock and car dock, plus im not a fan of the cases anyway. sena pouch is where its at.

hkklife

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm that the Ultraslim is definitely up for pre-order now. I just ordered one yesterday. They haven't made much hoopla about it. My total for the pre-order ($26.99 + shipping) was $31.98 shipped. I've had super luck with Sena's Ultraslim case for my Droid 1 as well as several of their older cases for my old Palm OS devices.

Of course, just like I promised above, I waited nearly 2 weeks for Sena then ordered a Fortte snap pouch case. Then 3 days later here comes Sena's ultraslim for pre-proder. Not sure if I am going to cancel that Fortte order or wait it out and have two X cases. Either way, I'll be glad to get a thin, decently-crafted leather pouch case for my X!

vor

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to go with a pouch but after dropping my BB Curve and having the one open side be the one that impacted the concrete and scratching it up the extra bulk of the snap on is worth it to me.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to go with a pouch but after dropping my BB Curve and having the one open side be the one that impacted the concrete and scratching it up the extra bulk of the snap on is worth it to me.

im getting my X 2moro. i have a steinhill scrren guard on its way. im a big dock guy....so im waiting to see if seidio makes a car and desk dock that is compatible with their slim cases.

if not, the problem with the oem moto car and desk docks is they dont accomodate cases, so thats why i have a sena pouch for my droid and thats it. i dock it everywhere. home, car, work.

there is that ezestand available, and will work with any case on it..great from home and work....but then i would have to take the case off in the car for that dock.

shoot me:(