Hello All,

Before I got my Droid X I used to be a BlackBerry user, and I created several popular videos giving my thoughts on accessories (as well as tips and tricks; I created the "Paper Strip Method" video for cleaning the trackball). I do this so that people can make informed and insightful buying decisions.

Well, I'm back now with my new phone - the Motorola Droid X - and have just completed a video taking a look at the Seidio Innocase Surface. You can check it out a the link below. Expect more videos in the future!

Enjoy!
    0pusX likes this.
    08-26-2010 12:29 PM
    Hey thanks man!
    kingzee likes this.
    08-26-2010 12:30 PM
    Great review! Any idea if they plan to make a kickstand version? I prefer this one over the leather Verizon one, but I really want a kickstand.
    08-26-2010 12:53 PM
    great video!!! im ordering mine asap
    08-26-2010 01:52 PM
    Awesome review... Very thorough. I hope they make a case to fit the 3500mah "big bertha" battery they have under dev right now. That would be awesome.
    08-26-2010 02:11 PM
    You talked me in to ordering a Surface case for my baby. I ordered the girly purple one though. I also ordered a Steinheil Crystal screen protector.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    08-28-2010 02:38 PM
    Thank you for posting your video. I have been a long time Seidio customer as well and I am planning on seeing what the Active looks like before I decide. I did have a few questions in the meantime.

Where are the clips located? How many are there? How tightly do the clips engage?

Case fit and durability of the clips is very important to me. The first case I bought for my DX was the Rocketfish case from BestBuy. The case would not stay together at all. I even exchanged it for another one and it had the same problem, especially near the top switches. I also has a Seidio Innocase 360 for my Blackberry Storm and I also had issues over time with the top no longer staying together. On the Blackberry, with all of the battery pulls I had to do, I think that the clips just fatigued and wore out.

I'm currently using the Verizon Shell/Holster combo and I'm satisfied with it other than the fact that the upper edges and face of the phone are pretty much unprotected.

Thanks.
    09-02-2010 06:46 AM
    Great review, thanks!
    09-03-2010 09:15 PM
    I got my Innocase today and really like it! My 3 year old says it is beautiful.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    09-04-2010 02:37 PM
    Hello All,

Before I got my Droid X I used to be a BlackBerry user, and I created several popular videos giving my thoughts on accessories (as well as tips and tricks; I created the "Paper Strip Method" video for cleaning the trackball). I do this so that people can make informed and insightful buying decisions.

Well, I'm back now with my new phone - the Motorola Droid X - and have just completed a video taking a look at the Seidio Innocase Surface. You can check it out a the link below. Expect more videos in the future!

Enjoy!
    do you have the extended battery back on it? I wondered if it will work with that on it? I have the OEM verizon back 1mm thicker I wouldn't think would make a difference.
    09-06-2010 08:39 PM
    I got the BB PT case, also have the extended battery. It does indeed fit. It is snug, and I would venture to say if dropped the innocase would break apart. But it does fit.
    09-06-2010 09:14 PM
    49 bucks is that right or is there a better price some where?
    09-07-2010 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD