Skinomi rocks

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I just tried out the skinomi tech skin for my droidx's screen. I'm so far more impressed with it than I was with the invisible shield. Less orange peel and higher screen fidelity.

When I had tried the invisible shield my only complaint was how it affected the screen clarity, this new stuff is nicer.

If anyone else gets it, lemme know what you think.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Flawson

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I like the screen fidelity and the feel of it, but as far as their scratch claims...well, so far I'm just too lazy to cash in that lifetime guarantee. It has gotten several scratches and blemishes (from no huge accidents, just normal and careful use). Also, annoyingly, a hair appeared in the middle of my screen, 20 hours after application. It was not there before, how it suddenly got under the screen is beyond me. Sure gets on my nerves though. Well, that's probably a freak occurrence, but the scratches are another story. I guess I really expected a miracle product. But it IS a good product.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Jay_eS_Iye

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a Skinomi for my Captivate and got it in but noticed it's kind of sticky when you run your finger over it, does that go away at all?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy