Seidio Rugged Add On pics up

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
It actually pulled my pants down... I love the added protection but lately I take it off when going out at night.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
So....... I just tried to reinstall this rugged addon kit, and it tore right on the corner. Amazing. Moral of the story is, don't buy the rugged case.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Bond32 said:
So....... I just tried to reinstall this rugged addon kit, and it tore right on the corner. Amazing. Moral of the story is, don't buy the rugged case.

I apologize about this! We do have a warranty period. Please PM me your order information so I can take care of this for you.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Yea - mine is developing a small tear where the charging flap folds back to expose the hdmi and charging ports. Not thrilled. :-(

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I PM'ed the seidio dude. Shipping broken stuff back is a huge PITA. It started as tear about an inch on the corner, then when I tried to reinstall the whole thing it just tore right to the camera spot.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I PM'ed the seidio dude. Shipping broken stuff back is a huge PITA. It started as tear about an inch on the corner, then when I tried to reinstall the whole thing it just tore right to the camera spot.
Yea I've heard their return policies are a big PITA. I'll just deal with my tear until the Otterbox Defender is released and get that. I had a couple different very minor issues with my Defender on my iPhone 3GS and they just shipped me a new silicone outer-skin (the headphone plug wouldn't stay plugged) and a new holster (wasn't tight enough and my phone fell out a couple of times) no questions asked and didn't want the old stuff back.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Just to follow up they are sending me a replacement and a prepaid box to ship back the old one. Pretty good service, I am impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol