Otterbox Defender

ParadigmUSA

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I asked Otterbox the same question via tweet a couple of weeks ago. When I got a reply, I was just told to keep checking the website of watch for a tweet when they are available.

There are pics up on their site for the cases, so if I were to wager a guess, it can't be too much longer. Maybe end of September.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Best way I can mention to know when the cases are done is to sign up to be notified of.

The bad news is the pics have been up for both the incredible and the dx for awhile now ,,,hopefully wont be much longer tho ;)

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I think they typically run behind device launch about 2 or 3 months... so yes, we should be getting close.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Defender Cases shipping on 9/30

Commuter Cases shipping on 9/24
- Apparently there was an error and Amazon now says the Commuter case will ship in mid October (maybe 10/24 instead of 9/24?).​

(Source: Otterbox on Amazon.com)

9/28 EDIT: NOW BOTH CASES ARE SHOWING AS SHIPPING MID TO LATE OCTOBER. BUMMER. :confused:

Last edited:

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I noticed today that their website now has SKU #'s for the models. Last time I checked a few weeks ago it did not.

Hopefully this means they really are coming soon...I really want a Commuter case for my DX.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad