Seidio Innocase

xelhabb

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just received my Seidio Innocase holster combo today and put it on my Droid X. Prior to today I had heard nothing but good things about Seidio products. However as I created this thread I saw a couple of complaints about the version for the Sprint Evo.

Right away, I am noticing some difficult tapping characters close to the edge of the screen. Otherwise I like what I see and feel so far.

Anyone else out there using this product? What are your observations and comments thus far?

liquidhonesty

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah....I have this case too...the Surface and it's hard to get it to pull down the notifications window.....so annoying in fact I'm close to taking the case off. VERY annoying. My wife's cheap-o ebay case is much better..........sheesh

xelhabb

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I experienced this same issue for the notifications window. However I seem to have figured how to overcome it. Press upward before you swipe down and it works every time...

seanubis

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I was very happy with the Seidio Innocase Surface on my Droid 1, but not so much with the Droid X - the fit and quality just weren't on par with that of the original Droid case.

Sent it back to the Android Central store (kudos to them for their sane, simple return policy) and purchased the Body Glove case instead.

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
I have the Innocase Surface as well and am shocked at how awful it is for the price. I can not get it to stay together to save my life. I already have my RMA and it is going back on Monday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781