Warning! hedocell.com cases

pank

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Be VERY careful where you purchase your cases from...

I bought what they claimed to be a case for my Droid X and it was a total scam. Their customer support is 100% awful and they would not refund or exchange the case.

I even sent them the attached picture to show them the so called Droid X case is way to skinny and not nearly tall enough for the phone to fit in. This was clearly stated on their site as a case for the Droid X.

I will never purchase anything from hedocell.com again.
Just a heads up...

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I checked it out on their site. The picture for that case has the Droid 1 in it. Not the Droid X. One of two things happened. They had a ton of these cases for the Droid 1. Well people stopped buying the Droid 1 because Verizon no longer offers it. Now there it the Droid X. So they have all these cases in their inventory and need to sell them. So then say its a Droid X case now. Or they are stupid.

Motorola Droid X (Droid Xtreme) Cellet Bergamo Leather Case Holster Black

LBERP1.jpg
<-----NOT A DROID X IN THAT CASE....

Also, from the looks of the image they sent you the Droid 1 and 2 case. It is identical to yours....

Motorola Droid 2 (a955) Cellet Bergamo Leather Case Red Black

LBERPRD1.jpg

If I saw that the image for the DROID X CASE had a Droid 1 in it I def. would NOT have bought it. I would suck up the $6 and chalk it up to lessons learned.

SoCalMike

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
that sucks i had something like that happen to me all i did was tell them im gonna report the company to BBB and i got a refunded next day

efn77mx

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
that sucks i had something like that happen to me all i did was tell them im gonna report the company to BBB and i got a refunded next day

While you made a good choice by threatening to call the BBB on them, I think the company that did the wrong-doing HAS to be registered with the BBB, or something to that extent. When I worked for Jiffy Lube, the complete IDIOT who was our director of operations would laugh at anyone who threatened to call the BBB on us, because we were not a registered business with them.

But it can't hurt to try anyways.

MrEricM#AC

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I also have purchased it from them. Besides being too small the case is also unusable as it has magnets in it, as soon as you put the phone in it either activates the desktop dock or the car dock. I ordered the case before I got my phone so I wasn't totally sure if the image was of a Droid 1 or a Droid X. If it says it is for the Droid X, one thinks it will work with the DX.

It was $6 though. Meh. I just went to the VZW store and got a case.