Otterbox is here!

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
i really want the commutter, but i wonder if the light from the keys shines thru the plastic or if they would always be dark.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if I want a defender or a commuter ...ahhhh! I have a defender on my Storm (it has saved my storm SO many times) but I am not sure if I want to add that much bulk to the DX which is pretty big (length wise) to begin with.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have loved the Otterbox, ever since I bought my first one for my old Blackberry Storm. But, unfortunately they took too long to get theirs out. I already purchased a Seidio case for my Droid X. I've been happy with the case so far. Plus, it does accommodate the extended battery.

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
i really want the commutter, but i wonder if the light from the keys shines thru the plastic or if they would always be dark.

Oh, good question. I hope it does, but am going to be getting a commuter anyway. I am very glad it will work with the extended battery so I can get one now. I was waiting to see if it would before I ordered one.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
we have been waiting soooo long for these. ordered the commutter! cant wait. the commutter was a great case on my BB. didnt want the defender, a bit too beefy for me, and the impact looks cool, but the commutter is somewhere in the middle of these two which is what i wanted. i checked my order, and it looks like they are paying for shipping. I didnt notice a credit on the order when it was originally placed today...anyone else notice this?

EpicInUtah

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Wish I coulda waited, but had to get a case and Otterbox took too long. If my Seidio doesn't work out I'll for sure be going w/ an Otterbox. For now though, Seidio it is :)

Reactions: pauldroidr2d2

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Use tb1010y for 10% off your order. Plus, there is free FedEx or USPS ground shipping from Otterbox.com

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Just got my defender in and put on just now. Initial reactions? WOW. AMAZING case. All the beef I had on the iphone case they fixed in this one, ie the oil crap. Holster is a little big for my liking, and it looks like the rubber could catch in your pocket but I can tell this is one heck of a nice case.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got my defender in and put on just now. Initial reactions? WOW. AMAZING case. All the beef I had on the iphone case they fixed in this one, ie the oil crap. Holster is a little big for my liking, and it looks like the rubber could catch in your pocket but I can tell this is one heck of a nice case.

PICTURES!!! ...Please... haha.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
PICTURES!!! ...Please... haha.

pb180218.jpg

pb180219.jpg

pb180220.jpg

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
pb180221.jpg

pb180222.jpg

pb180223.jpg

I would like to point out that it is much easier to pull down the notification bar, as opposed to the Seidio Rugged case. I hated that it was too fat to get ur finger up there, or maybe my fingers are to fat lol.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes