Matte Ghost Armor on X

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Fell in love with my X all over again, lol! Had original full body on X pretty much since release, went to get it replaced due to a few spots peeling and they upgraded me to the Matte kit! Looks sick! Thanks Ghost!

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok, looks like there is a misunderstanding. The screen Ghost is the same clear skin, the body now has the Matte Black skin that makes the phone looks like its not wearing a skin. With regular clear skin on body, it changes the look of the phone. Makes it look all shinny black, now it looks way better.

sukjeffrey

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Oh, I imagine that does look pretty nice, haha. I thought the screen was matte. I had a matte screen on my laptop because I thought reflection would be a big problem. Turned out to be a big mistake lol.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I love the wet application protectors; had them on 3 different BB's and one X....put one on a replacement X and shorted out the screen (water seeped in). Now I am scared to death of them.

DK1102

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Did you shut it off during the install? The directions are very clear or at least the ones I have applied, and say that they phone should be OFF and the battery removed. Then allow the phone to sit overnight before turning it back on.

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
phone should be OFF and the battery removed. Then allow the phone to sit overnight before turning it back on.

People actually turn their phones off and leave them off on purpose? ;) I would wake up at night wondering what I was missing. (Shudder)

I have invisible shield BTW, also a wet apply. It is very good as well.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante