Seidio Multi-Function Battery Charger for Motorola Droid X

Just wanted to let you guys know that there is a new charger from Seidio. Well its not new but it is for the Droid X.

http://store.androidcentral.com/seid.../8A83A7948.htm

Amazon.com: Seidio Multi-Function Battery Charger for Motorola Droid X: Cell Phones & Accessories

seidioonline.com

I'm going to buy one but it will take 2 - 5 weeks for delivery (cheapest way).
    MotherX likes this.
    02-20-2011 01:16 PM
    Wow that is a long time for shipment. I got mine awhile back and I love it. I use it all the time. Great way to charge the extra battery I have.
    02-20-2011 05:05 PM
    Yah, I know it’s a long time to wait. I’m cheap, what can I say. Amazon has a great price on it for $23 and free shipping if you add $2 more to the order (so I threw in some seidio screen protectors), there are other sellers that I could buy it from but it would end up costing $10 more. Since this is something I don’t “need” and only “want” then a month long wait isn’t much an issue. Plus, the return policies and customer service with Amazon are phenomenal.
    02-21-2011 12:31 AM
    That is true. I went directly to Seidio's site and bought them. I didn't want to wait since I needed it. I use it all the time now.
    02-21-2011 11:10 AM