Are there any plain rubber cases like they have for cell phones, something that would help with a small drop or bump?

something like this but for the TF, well maybe not that color

thanks
    07-08-2011 12:34 PM
    I know right!!!!......seriously getting rediculous that we cant get a freaking plain silicone case for this device although every other device i have ever owned there is a silicone case for...wtf
    07-12-2011 05:15 PM
    I think it is me. No matter what I buy, I lose! My Dcharge, no case for the extended battery

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    07-12-2011 09:24 PM
    Incipio needs to start making cases.

Take a look at their iPad line, Incipio iPad cases
    07-18-2011 03:22 PM
    I know right!!!!......seriously getting rediculous that we cant get a freaking plain silicone case for this device although every other device i have ever owned there is a silicone case for...wtf
    Asus is reportedly shipping 400,000 TFT units a month and hopes to increase this to 500,00 units later this year. That kind of sales volume will attract third party interest in manufacturing all manner of accessories, but it takes time for companies to retool to do so and probably means that Asus itself will have difficulty keeping accessories in stock. (In contrast, there are iPad accessories galore but it can take several weeks to get an actual iPad.)
    07-20-2011 06:11 PM
    Drop Tech Series Asus EEE Pad Transformer Case | Asus EEE Pad Transformer Cases, Skins and Covers | Gumdrop Cases

Here is the first silicone case for the transformer.......and it is extremely ugly!
    07-26-2011 12:23 PM
    and extremely expensive
    07-26-2011 09:59 PM
    Buy silicone case, silicone skin, case, SiKai Silicone case for asus eee pad tf101 case at Aliexpress.com
    If we could just figure out a way to buy only one of these i would be a happy person.
    Sounds like they are being made just dont have them yet
    08-02-2011 12:50 PM
    the link to the sikai case above is now selling on ebay if any of you are interested.
    Thanks
    08-16-2011 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD