Gel/Silicone case for Transformer

sandmunky

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I am seriously starting to get pissed at the lack of accessories for this device. WTF is taking so long for someone to make a simple gel/silicone case for the transformer. Every other device i have ever owned the silicone cases were like the first accessory to be produced. Now i get a transformer and i cant even find a low quality one on EBay.......this is seriously getting rediculous. Someone make a damn silcone case please!!!!! :mad:

spartanstew

May 10, 2010
Visit site
And I'm pissed that you didn't put a question mark at the end of the thread title, so we would know you weren't announcing one you found and therefore click on this thread.

rndman

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I am seriously starting to get pissed at the lack of accessories for this device. WTF is taking so long for someone to make a simple gel/silicone case for the transformer. Every other device i have ever owned the silicone cases were like the first accessory to be produced. Now i get a transformer and i cant even find a low quality one on EBay.......this is seriously getting rediculous. Someone make a damn silcone case please!!!!! :mad:

There is flood of folio cases on ebay for less than $15 since yesterday.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
That is a different type of case. I also,want a gel case but may just have to settle for something else

sandmunky

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that is a leather case.....i want a gel/silicone/rubber case like what came with my xoom when i bought it before i returned it. I will not settle i will just wait until someone makes one.......be nice if they made the bottom open for it to dock also without an issue.....or if they just made it so you slide the dock under the silicone and just the bottom edge was open. Anyway its taking way too long for someone to make something

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

basketman

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
This seller on ebay ships great quality silicone skins worldwide!!!
Highly recommended for every Transformer owner! - Silicone Skin Case Cover Protector for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Tablet NEW | eBay

asutf101siliblk.jpg

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Don't buy any Gel/Silicone for over $8.00 on Ebay. I have bought 6 different Gel cases from Ebay from under $8.00 to over $20.00 with hopes of them getting better but nope. They all fit like a used condom after a few months so don't bother spending much.