01-14-2012 10:35 PM
62 123
tools
    I use the rooCASE Slim-Fit
    Amazon.com: rooCASE Slim-Fit (Black) Folio Case Cover with Multi Adjustable Viewing Angles for Asus Eee Pad Transformer 10.1-Inch TF101 Android Tablet Wi-Fi: Electronics

It's not real leather, but I like the slimness and price. It's a couple dollars less at overstock (without the stylus, which I didn't want). Only minor annoyance is the front cover isn't flush with the back cover, so it leaves a couple centimeters of space.
    08-23-2011 10:23 PM
    I use the rooCASE Slim-Fit
    Amazon.com: rooCASE Slim-Fit (Black) Folio Case Cover with Multi Adjustable Viewing Angles for Asus Eee Pad Transformer 10.1-Inch TF101 Android Tablet Wi-Fi: Electronics

It's not real leather, but I like the slimness and price. It's a couple dollars less at overstock (without the stylus, which I didn't want). Only minor annoyance is the front cover isn't flush with the back cover, so it leaves a couple centimeters of space.
    I have the Roo-Case leather portfolio and love it. It definitely adds bulk, but I like the protection it offers.

I also bought a nice leather day bag at Wilson's Leather. The TF fits in with lots of space for extras. Makes it easy to toss (not literally) in the car when I'm going out and plan on using it.
    08-24-2011 05:58 PM
    Targus neoprene netbook case. I recently fit my Lenovo netbook along with my Transformer/keyboard into it while on vacation. Tight fit but it fits. The Transformer/keyboard fits nicely although it isn't really suited for the charger too.
    09-26-2011 12:42 PM
    Does anyone have experience using the Timbuk2 Freestyle Messenger bags (see links below)? They make two which are "for tablets" with a pocket over 10" wide, however, the reviews I've read indicate while it fits the [Apple Product], anything larger than that won't fit. Any thoughts or experiences you have would be great. I'm looking for a "day bag" kind of thing to use when I travel.

Amazon.com: Timbuk2 Freestyle iPad/iPad2 Messenger Bag: Clothing
    11-29-2011 09:20 AM
    Walmart has a 10.1 inch case from Swiss Army for 16 dollars.... i like it a lot. Has good padding, zips up and has extra pocket for plug.
    I found and purchased this case too. The quality is great and the size fits the TF almost perfectly.

Still looking for a good attachable case for when it's out of the Swiss army case.
    11-30-2011 02:37 AM
    Looking for a carrying case/bag to use with my Transformer that's in a Gumdrop case?

Haven't really found anything that would work.

Thanks in advance.
    12-17-2011 09:45 AM
    Anyone take a look at this one yet? i LOVE this case but is a HUGE pain in the bum if you have the dock.

Drop Tech Series Asus EEE Pad Transformer Case | Asus EEE Pad Transformer Cases, Skins and Covers | Gumdrop Cases
    12-27-2011 03:35 AM
    Anyone take a look at this one yet? i LOVE this case but is a HUGE pain in the bum if you have the dock.

Drop Tech Series Asus EEE Pad Transformer Case | Asus EEE Pad Transformer Cases, Skins and Covers | Gumdrop Cases
    I've got this case on mine now and love it and yes if you plan on getting the dock i'd look for a different case since this one would be a pain to take on and off when using the dock.
    12-27-2011 08:47 AM
    I am using a swiss gear 10 inch tablet case from walmart, it fits perfectly and I recently got a foldable leather case of ebay, and the transformer still fits snug! I'm still just waiting for something like a simple rubber sleeve and a hard otter box like case
    That's what i eventually went with. Works perfectly to store it, even with the dock.
    12-27-2011 12:03 PM
    Amazon.com: CaseCrown Bold Standby Case for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Tablet: Electronics

This is what I'm using right now. I like it but i just went out and purchased the Swiss Gear netbook sleeve. Man it is nice! It's going to be great for traveling when I get my keyboard dock! No more lugging around my laptop.
    01-07-2012 09:24 PM
    this is what i have....
    01-14-2012 09:56 PM
    the live shots....love the brown leather look
    01-14-2012 10:35 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD