I ordered via amazon a ram mount setup for my tf. When it arrives i will shoot some pics of my installation and usage.

Anyone else donethis already with your own mounting ideas? share here.
    07-03-2011 12:30 AM
    I ordered via amazon a ram mount setup for my tf. When it arrives i will shoot some pics of my installation and usage.

Anyone else donethis already with your own mounting ideas? share here.
    R we there yet?
    07-31-2011 03:58 PM
    Yes we are!

Transformer mount

Youll need a vehicle specific mount to go with it. I have had a proclip mount for a few years now and will NEVER buy another brand. Top notch service and awesome parts.

Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts - ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, GPS, and Handheld Devices
    08-03-2011 12:29 PM
    Car mount with suction cup on eBay, $10

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    08-13-2011 06:13 AM
    I bought the Ram Mount and am not real happy with it. The lower end is great, I don't like the tray that attaches to the tablet itself, very difficult to get in and out.
    I'm ordering the Pro-Clip upper and attaching the Ram Mount lower to it.
    09-14-2011 05:04 AM
    I'm really digging the Pro-Clip mount although in my vehicle, I need more robust placement options. I have combined the Pro-Clip Transformer mount with an adjustable ball mount from Ram-Mount.
    This allows me to move it around where I need it and when I need it there.

https://www.proclipusa.com/?sectionp...ageid=1&dtype=

Mount - Flat Surface Mount with 2.5" Round Base and Diamond Base
    10-03-2011 08:36 PM
    (sorry, wrong thread): For $10, it does a good enough job until I splurge and get the proclip mount and holder.
    10-11-2011 09:49 AM
    I have been really happy with the ram mount stuff - it is not pretty but it will hold either my transformer or my netbook when rotated flat. I am on a long shift at the firehouse for the next 2 days and I will try and make good on my months old promise to post some pics. I have used it many times now.
    10-12-2011 10:05 PM
    I thought the Ram Mount was just too tight on the screen. It's not easy to get in and out of it either. I am using the lower end of the Ram along with ProClip.
    I too have had a really good experience with Ram Mount. I have a laptop mount in my SUV that is absolutely solid.

I'll post some pictures of the Ram Mounts and ProClip when I get a chance.
    10-15-2011 08:46 AM
    I did not buy the ipad/tablet mount as my bro has it for his ipad and it was too tight on my TF - I bought the smallest universal tray that they had and it works for both my TF and my netbook - nice
    11-03-2011 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD