I posted this to XDA, but got no real responses. Over there a lot of the active posters seem to be more intent on being holier-than-thou than actually helping with problems. Yeah, I made a stupid mistake of some sort. I know. I don't need to be reminded, I just need a little help. Anyway...

ASUS TF300T
    I couldn't leave well enough alone and I f'd up somehow trying to flash my pad back to 4.2 stock from Cyanogen with TWRP. It seemed to install fine, but on restart locked at the initial boot screen. Did that a few times, then, when I realized TWRP was pretty out of date, I tried flashing that.
    Now it won't turn off, just reboots into TWRP only. It asks me for a password, which it never has before. I hit cancel and it puts me into home screen. Only ray of hope I see is that ADB still recognizes it and interacts with the pad. I've tried pushing every ROM I can get my mitts on to the pad. When I try and install it fails after a few seconds. Then the files I just pushed are no longer on /sdcard. I don't have a clue.
    Anyone, anyone? Bueller, Bueller...
    06-03-2013 10:46 PM
    I posted this to XDA, but got no real responses. Over there a lot of the active posters seem to be more intent on being holier-than-thou than actually helping with problems. Yeah, I made a stupid mistake of some sort. I know. I don't need to be reminded, I just need a little help. Anyway...

ASUS TF300T
    I couldn't leave well enough alone and I f'd up somehow trying to flash my pad back to 4.2 stock from Cyanogen with TWRP. It seemed to install fine, but on restart locked at the initial boot screen. Did that a few times, then, when I realized TWRP was pretty out of date, I tried flashing that.
    Now it won't turn off, just reboots into TWRP only. It asks me for a password, which it never has before. I hit cancel and it puts me into home screen. Only ray of hope I see is that ADB still recognizes it and interacts with the pad. I've tried pushing every ROM I can get my mitts on to the pad. When I try and install it fails after a few seconds. Then the files I just pushed are no longer on /sdcard. I don't have a clue.
    Anyone, anyone? Bueller, Bueller...
    I have seen a thread about sending a device to be unlocked. I will try to find it.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums
    06-03-2013 10:52 PM
    I found a link in one of the responses.

http://brickedmyphone.com/products/j...brick-service/

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums
    06-03-2013 11:02 PM
    @dedalus2k.....I'm not a power Android device person, and I am on my 5th android device never fully understanding the term "bricked". I have always thought "bricked" meant actually unusable to the point where the mobo has to be replaced. Saying all of that, I say this.... I have encountered problems such as yours, but have always found a way out. My last prob was when I upg TWRP 2.4xxx to 2.5....resulting in dead android screen. Being that I had already done a COMPLETE Android backup, I went into "All or Nothing" mode. Reverted back to TWRP 2.4xxx, and continued on, as if I had just taken my device out of the box. Booting into the new (older) TWRP, I went thru pretty much all of the selections to "Clear", "Wipe", "Format", etc.....my device and SD card (this was thru the older TWRP). Had the new JB OTA, and TWRP*.blob, along with fastboot at hand/standby. All became right with the world. At the TWRP site (TeamWin - Home | TeamWin), "Agents" DeesTroy and (I think) ViperBoy, are Super Agents. DeesTroy help me (patiently) when I encountered my 1st TF300T problem, back in Oct-Nov 2012. Try the "All or Nothings" above, if you haven't already. If you have, I would suggest contacting a "Super Agent". I know this wasn't much help (explicitly), but it may sparked some other idea(s). Good Luck.

Oh....Unlock the Device. FlashBoot TWRP*.blob (for JB). TWRP restart to install Root and SU files/apps (should be in zipped format). TWRP update your aOS with your JB download from ASUS (or whatever other aOS you are attempting). I think these are proper steps. With me, it's always "trial 'n error", but ends up satisfactorily. You can check with DeesTroy.
    06-12-2013 04:03 PM