I finally miss Game of Thrones!

antman451

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend finally watched it. I rewatched the whole series with her. Rewatching was so much fun; there should be some kind of GoT Big Brothers/Big Sisters organization where they pair up people who have never seen it with people who have and let them watch the whole series together.

I felt guilty going into episodes like the Red Wedding, knowing how episodes like that were going to affect her, and not giving her a warning or anything.

The final season made her so angry she almost wishes she had never watched the show.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
My girlfriend finally watched it. I rewatched the whole series with her. Rewatching was so much fun; there should be some kind of GoT Big Brothers/Big Sisters organization where they pair up people who have never seen it with people who have and let them watch the whole series together.

I felt guilty going into episodes like the Red Wedding, knowing how episodes like that were going to affect her, and not giving her a warning or anything.

The final season made her so angry she almost wishes she had never watched the show.
I had to curate my wife's journey through the show. Before she actually sat down and watched GoT, she walked in the room as I was watching the end of the Mountain/Oberyn Martell fight scene. It was the day after that episode aired. I hadn't seen the episode, I didn't know how graphic it was going to be. Needless to say, it stuck with her. She said I'd need to warn her about such things. As it turns out that's probably the most graphic thing that happened on the show.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney