What deodorant do you use?

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Usually I'm a 'Degree man'. Recently tried the Gillette deodorant and I like it. :)

What deodorant do you use, and why?

I usually just buy what's on sale... which is usually Degree. But happened to get a deal on the Gillette this time.

Jux

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Old Spice Red Zone ... coupled with a prescription medication, it's the only thing that actually keeps me from being profusely sweaty.

(Eww, I know.)

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Old Spice Red Zone ... coupled with a prescription medication, it's the only thing that actually keeps me from being profusely sweaty.

(Eww, I know.)

Well, you're better off than many here. Seems nobody else uses deodorant. LOL. :p

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I use the dry axe with the body spray, it's a nice combo and my girlfriend can't keep her hands off of me. (;

So the commercials and labels are telling the truth! Lol

I switch it up, but usually go with Gillette or Axe, dry sticks -- right now I have Gillette.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
You know what, I've never used Old Spice and its very popular. I might have to give it a try soon.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

adrian49

Aug 6, 2011
www.employeebenefittrust.org
Well, being a "real" man I never used deoderant until I married a couple of years ago - and now the wife insists I use it.

Anyway, the one we use is called "Simple" . She likes it because it doesn't smell and is lower than many of the other brands on nasty chemicals

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Degree...started using it back when I worked in a commercial kitchen and it kept me nice and dry. Have used it ever since.

enchant me

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Well i never use any deo but none of my girlfriends(ex) has ever complained and i always get compliments for the natural fragrance of my body :)

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Degree Silver Ion (gel). I've been using it for several years. I prefer it over the "dry" white deodorant.

I see a lot of people who use Old Spice. Am I the only one who gets a bad skin reaction to that stuff? My armpits get a nasty rash from that stuff. Plus right after I put it on it would sting really bad and then a rash form several hours later. Must be all that "spice" in there, haha.

E_Cross

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
ok how about this then, anti-perspirant or deodarant?

I use Old Spice Swagger, no anti-perspirant for me, burns me and I'm allergic, sunscreen with aluminum oxide does the same thing, anyone else have that trouble?

I would like it if the Old Spice stuff didn't stain my shirts blue/green though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12