Ok here's the situation. Myself and significant other are with Verizon. We have separate plans with different numbers therefore completely different accounts. So what I'm I getting at...

She knows things that she shouldn't know. Let's say I call my "bad" best friend? She knows about it. Or text my football rival during the game? She knows about it. Length, time and frequency of the call or text...

How is this possible? Let me also add that "they" are with At&t. I'm thinking she has to be notified by phone, text or email. Since she has known within the hour. An app?? Not impossible but unlikely...any help, suggestions, links, lol its crazy!! I know I or they have been monitored for over a year since I intentionally test the waters and get the expected reaction.

Fyi I haven't contacted Verizon yet. Enjoy
    11-07-2011 10:55 PM
    Must be a bumpy road at your house. Have you asked the wife?
    11-08-2011 12:11 AM
    Nah not really just annoying. And yes I have asked but she doesn't volunteer information. "How do u know" isn't working. Its up to me to find out now.
    11-08-2011 12:21 AM
    Guess nobody has a answer for you. Maybe you wife can become a member and teach us something.
    11-08-2011 02:19 PM
    Guess nobody has a answer for you. Maybe you wife can become a member and teach us something.
    Yeah I'm surprised also nothing from the community. I guess its posted in the wrong section...not too "entertaining" lol. I'm patient...
    11-09-2011 08:44 AM
    Yeah I keep bumpping this up for you but I guess entertainment is the wrong section.
    11-09-2011 01:35 PM
    Well...I was hoping this thread would be entertaining I'm sure someone in the know will provide some insight. However I could just contact At&t and Verizon. Better yet send them a link to this thread..haha

Appreciate the bump
    11-11-2011 12:15 AM
    can't you get all this info from your online verizon account? maybe she simply has a username/password.
    01-20-2012 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD