Any horror fans? I'm making horror-related YouTube videos. Any suggestions?

TTGSteve

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Due to Halloween quickly approaching, I've decided to cover a lot of Halloween topics on my website and am even starting to beef up my YouTube page a bit with some Halloween/horror-related videos. I have an absolute ton of Halloween topics that I'm going to cover on the site, but I'm not exactly sure which Halloween/horror-related videos I'm going to make yet. So far, I've made the following videos:

As you can see, one of the videos has commentary. Now, that was my first commentary that I've done, so I hope it turned out well and you people like it. Either way, I was hoping that maybe some of you could give me suggestions or advice on sprucing my videos up. I'd love to make more and of course I want to get better at doing it, so any criticism is definitely welcome and is highly appreciated.

I'm also looking for some horror-related video ideas. Do any of you have any? I do plan on doing some gaming videos in the future. I'll probably do The Walking Dead video games (with commentary) and have also thought about getting some friends together and do some Slender reaction videos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC